It is a condition of acceptance of your presentation that: (1) at least one of the authors must present the paper (oral/poster/short-oral&poster) at the conference, and (2) the presenting author must make advance author registration with full remittance before May 6, 2019 (Strict due date) otherwise the Organizing Committee will neither be able to include the paper in the final program for presentation, nor the abstract be included in the special issue of eCM.
It has been the Biometal policy since 2009 that every participant (including the Organzing Committee members/Invited Speakers) attending a Biometal symposium must register and pay the author registration fees before the early bird deadline of May 6, 2019. Your understanding and cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
1. Early Registration is strongly recommended. When the number of registration exceeds the capacity of the venue, the deadline for registration may be advanced and the symposium registration may be closed without prior notice. Onsite Registration will not be accepted. The attendees of the 11th BIOMETAL 2019 must register here, in the inclusive format. Separate registration for the event and the lodging are not available. All participants must be registered with the plan offered by the Symposium, which includes registration fees, lodging, meals, coffee breaks and all activities.
2. For presenting authors, once the abstract is accepted, registration must follow prior to the early bird registration deadline (May 6, 2019). Accepted abstracts will be included in the program ONLY if their registration is received and paid by the secretariat by May 6, 2019, early bird registration.
Registration Fees Include:
- Full registration to the conference includes: Access to the conference, Symposium Abstract Book, Program, Welcome Reception, Full Meals with beverages from Sunday August 25 dinner to Friday August 30, breakfast, Coffee Breaks & Conference dinner for all registered attendees;
- Internet access;
- Full lodging for 5 nights (see lodging options below);
- Full meals (from the dinner of Sunday August 25 to the breakfast of Friday August 30, 2019).
Registration will be exclusively online: First come, first served! Please note that the number of room is limited.
Deadline for Early bird Registration is at midnight (12:00am EST), Quebec City (Canada) time on May 6, 2019.
|BIOMETALS 2019 REGISTRATION FEES|
|Registration fee paid by Bank Transfer will be billed in Euros (official currency)||Before May 6||After May 6|
|Registration fee paid by credit card will be billed in USD||*Euros *USD||*Euros *USD|
|Single Occupancy for Academic Researchers||1300 € - 1550 $||1450 € - 1720 $|
|Single Occupancy for Industrials||1900 € - 2230 $||2 100 € - 2460 $|
|Double Occupancy for Students and Postdocs only||950 € - 1120 $||1 100 € - 1295 $|
(Academic Researchers and Industrials only)
|800 € - 950 $||800 € - 950 $|
|*Euros-USD = All rates in Euros are much more favorable for the participant as well as the organizer. We are encouraging you to use the bank transfer in Euros. Upon demand we will send a link for payment by credit card in USD. The USD rates above are a reference based on the exchange rate of January 15th 2019 and may be adjusted at anytime.|
- Payment must be done directly thru a bank transfer directly to the Conference organizer (in Euros funds), alternativly if needed a credit card option thru the Conferium Payment portal (in USD Funds) is available.
- Fill in the registration form and on the last page of the process you will be able to select "Bank Transfer" or "Credit Card". If you select "Bank Transfer" you will receive a link for the bank information in your confirmation email whithin 15 minutes. If you select "Credit Card" we will send you a secure payment link (in USD) whithin 72 hours.
- **Double rooms MUST be shared with other symposium student participants. For students and post-doc requesting to share a room with a family member (not attending the symposium), a single registration (1300 € before May 6) must be processed for the attendee, while an extra registration for the family member should be bought as soon as possible. First arrived first served. The organizing committee will not be responsible for late registration of family members.
- Accommodations will be handled on the online registration of this website. The Organizing Committee will consider your preferences but cannot guarantee them. The Registration fees include 5 nights all-inclusive accommodation at The Hotel Alicante Golf. Please visit the Program to know the planned activities.
Letter for visa. They can only be sent by email (free of charge) or Priority Mail at the cost of 100 € each priority-mailed envelope. Fees for a group of letters can be paid only once if all letters are to be sent at the same address, at the same time). This is not refundable.
Symposium Registration fee Payment must be done by Bank Transfer or Credit Card.
If you select to use a bank transfer, information necessary to complete the bank transfer will be provided to you in the confirmation email that you will received after you complete your registration.
When the trasfer is completed you must send by e-mail (email@example.com) a scan of the Bank’s Telegraphic Transfer Remittance Form showing the payment together with the confirmation number issued by the Secretariat. The attendee must cover all fees related to his/her transaction for the bank transfer.
If you use the Credit Card option, Payment needs to be made using the Conferium secure payment system in USD. We will send you a secure payment link (in USD) whithin 72 hours.
Please note that Symposium Registration will be confirmed only upon receipt of the registration fee; Therefore, the letter for a visa cannot be sent as long as registration will not be received by our Secretariat.
Substitution, Refund and Cancellation Policy
In case of a cancellation, the following will apply:
- Substitution of a participant that is unable to attend is always possible. A fee of 50 USD will be charged.
- Before May 6, 2019: No Cancellation fee
- From May 6 to July 15th, 2019: 250 € Cancellation fee
- No refund is available after July 15th, 2019
- The letter for VISA fee (Priority mail 100 €) is not refundable.
If you have any queries regarding the registration fee and its payment, please contact Conferium Conference Services by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org