It is a condition of acceptance of your presentation that:
- at least one of the authors must present the paper (oral/poster/short-oral&poster) at the conference, and
- the presenting author must make advance author registration with full remittance before May 6, 2018 (Strict due date) otherwise the Organizing Committee will neither be able to include the paper in the final program for presentation, nor the abstract be included in the special issue of eCM.
It has been the Biometal policy since 2009 that every participant (including the Organzing Committee members/Invited Speakers) attending a Biometal symposium must register and pay the author registration fees before May 6, 2018. Your understanding and cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Early Registration is strongly recommended. When the number of registration exceeds the capacity of the venue, the deadline for registration may be advanced and the symposium registration may be closed without prior notice. Onsite Registration will not be accepted. The attendees of the 10th BIOMETAL 2018 must register here, in the inclusive format. Separate registration for the event and the lodging are not available. All participants must be registered with the plan offered by the Symposium, which include registration fees, lodging, meals, coffee breaks and all activities.
For presenting authors, once the abstract is accepted, registration must follow prior to the early bird registration deadline (May 6, 2018). Accepted abstracts will be included in the program ONLY if their registration is received by the secretariat by May 6, 2018, early bird registration.
Registration Fees Include:
- Full registration to the conference includes: Access to the conference, Symposium Abstract Book, Program, Welcome Reception, Full Meals with beverages from Sunday August 26 dinner to Friday August 31, breakfast, Coffee Breaks & Conference dinner for all registered attendees;
- Internet access;
- Full lodging for 5 nights (see lodging options below);
- Full meals (from the dinner of Sunday August 26 to the breakfast of Friday August 31, 2018).
Registration will be exclusively online: First come, first served! Please note that the number of room is limited.
Deadline for Early bird Registration is at midnight (12:00am EST), Quebec City (Canada) time on May 6, 2018.
|BIOMETALS 2018 REGISTRATION FEES|
|All rates are in £||Early bird rate
(Before or on May 6th, 2018)
(After May 6th, 2018)
|Single Occupancy (double bed) for Academic Researchers||£ 1 300||£ 1 450|
|Single Occupancy (double bed) for Industrials||£ 1 900||£ 2 100|
|Double Occupancy for Students and Postdocs only *||£ 950||£ 1 100|
(Academic Researchers and Industrials only)
*Limited availability. Only a restricted number of double room are available. Please, the Organizing Committee invite students and postdocs to book soon for beneficiating of the double occupancy rate. When all double occupancy rooms will be fully booked, students and postdocs will be asked to book single occupancy at £ 1300 each.
- Payment must be done directly by credit card directly thru the Oxford University payment portal or thru a bank transfer directly to the Conference organizer.
- Fill in the registration form and on the last page of the process you will be redirected to the Oxford Website to select and pay your registration.Sorry for the inconvenience but you will have to create a profile and re-enter your contact information in the Oxford Portal.
- **Double rooms MUST be shared with other symposium student participants. For students and post-doc requesting to share a room with a family member (not attending the symposium), a single registration (£ 1300 before March 6) must be processed for the attendee, while an extra registration for the family member should be bought as soon as possible. First arrived first served. The organizing committee will not be responsible for late registration of family members.
- Accommodations will be handled on the online registration of this website. The Organizing Committee will consider your preferences but cannot guarantee them. The Registration fees include 3 nights all-inclusive accommodation. Please visit the Program to know the planned activities.
Letter for visa. They can only be sent by email (free of charge) or Priority Mail at the cost of £ 100 each priority-mailed envelope. Fees for a group of letters can be paid only once if all letters are to be sent at the same address, at the same time). This is not refundable.
Symposium Registration fee Payment must be done directly by credit card directly thru the Oxford University payment portal or thru a bank transfer directly to the Conference organizer.
We strongly suggest credit card payment, for easiness, and rapidity but Sorry for the inconvenience you will have to create a profile and re-enter your contact information in the Oxford Portal.
If you select to use a bank transfer, information necessary to complete the bank transfer will be provided to you in the confirmation email that you will received after you complete your registration.
When the trasfer is completed you must send by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) a scan of the Bank’s Telegraphic Transfer Remittance Form showing the payment together with the confirmation number issued by the Secretariat. The attendee must cover all fees related to his/her transaction for the bank transfer.
Please note that Symposium Registration will be confirmed only upon receipt of the registration fee; Therefore, the letter for a visa cannot be sent as long as registration will not be received by our Secretariat.
Substitution, Refund and Cancellation Policy
In case of a cancellation, the following will apply:
- Substitution of a participant that is unable to attend is always possible. A fee of £ 50 will be charged.
- Before May 6, 2018: No Cancellation fee
- From May 6 to July 15th, 2018: £ 250 Cancellation fee
- No refund is available after July 15th, 2018
- The letter for VISA fee (Priority mail £ 100) is not refundable.
If you have any queries regarding the registration fee and its payment, please contact Conferium Conference Services by e-mail: email@example.com