It is a condition of acceptance of your presentation that:
(1) at least one of the authors must present the paper (oral/poster/short-oral&poster) at the conference, and
(2) the presenting author must make advance author registration with full remittance before May 6, 2017 (Strict due date) otherwise the Organizing Committee will neither be able to include the paper in the final program for presentation, nor the abstract be included in the special issue of eCM.
It has been the Biometal policy since 2009 that every participant (including the Organzing Committee members/Invited Speakers) attending a Biometal symposium must register and pay the author registration fees before May 6, 2017. Your understanding and cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
1. Early Registration is strongly recommended. When the number of registration exceeds the capacity of the venue, the deadline for registration may be advanced and the symposium registration may be closed without prior notice. Onsite Registration will not be accepted. The attendees of the 9th BIOMETAL 2017 must register here, in the inclusive format. Separate registration for the event and the lodging are not available. All participants must be registered with the plan offered by the Symposium, which include registration fees, lodging, meals, coffee breaks and all activities. The early bird rate will only apply to those registrations for which the full payment has been received before the end of the early bird period. Registrations not fully paid will be ajusted to reflect the higher fee.
2. For presenting authors, once the abstract is accepted, registration must follow prior to the early bird registration deadline (May 10, 2017). Accepted abstracts will be included in the program ONLY if their registration is received by the secretariat by May 10, 2017, early bird registration.
Registration Fees Include:
- Full registration to the conference includes: Access to the conference, Symposium Abstract Book, Program, Welcome Reception, Full Meals with beverages from Sunday August 27 dinner to Friday September 1, breakfast, Coffee Breaks & Conference dinner for all registered attendees;
- Free Internet access (one device) for the overall conference length;;
- Full lodging for 5 nights (see lodging options below);
- Full meals (from the dinner of Sunday August 27 to the breakfast of Friday September 1, 2017).
Deadline for Early bird Registration is at midnight (12:00am EST), Quebec City (Canada) time on May 10, 2017.
All rates are in €
Before May 10
After May 10
Single Occupancy (double bed) for Academic Researchers
Single Occupancy (double bed) for Industrials
Triple Occupancy for Students and Postdocs only *
*Limited availability. Only a restricted number of triple room are available. Please, the Organizing Committee invite students and postdocs to book soon for beneficiating of the triple occupancy rate. When all triple occupancy rooms will be fully booked, students and postdocs will be asked to book double occupancy at 900€ each.
Payment must be done by Paypal, credit card (on the Paypal payment portal) or Bank Transfer.
**Triple rooms, three single beds, MUST be shared with other symposium student participants. For students and post-doc requesting to share a room with a family member (not attending the symposium), a single registration (1100€ before March 6) must be processed for the attendee, while an extra registration for the family member should be bought as soon as possible. First arrived first served. The organizing committee will not be responsible for late registration of family members.
Children: Policy for children sharing the room with the parents is the following:
- free for children under 2 year old (24 months from birth);
- 60 € per day per children aged between 3 (starting from 24 months from birth) up to 15 years old; Teen older than 15 year olds are considered adult. This includes full treatment, meals, access to activities, coffee breaks and social activities. Children MUST share the room of their attending parent(s).
Accommodations will be handled on the online registration of this website. The Organizing Committee will consider your preferences but cannot guarantee them. The Registration fees include 5 nights all-inclusive accommodation. Please visit the Program to know the planned activities.
Letter for visa. They can only be sent by email (free of charge) or Priority Mail at the cost of 100 € each priority-mailed envelope. Fees for a group of letters can be paid only once if all letters are to be sent at the same address, at the same time). This is not refundable.
Symposium Registration fee should be paid by Paypal, credit card or bank transfer.
We strongly suggest PayPal or credit card, for easiness, and rapidity.
If you really wish to use bank transfer, you must send by e-mail (email@example.com) a scan of the Bank’s Telegraphic Transfer Remittance Form showing the payment together with the confirmation number issued by the Secretariat. The attendee must cover all fees related to his/her transaction for the bank transfer.
Please use the following two steps in order to proceed with your bank transfer:
1- Bank: 30004
Account number: 00002570867
RIB: 30004 00320 00002570867 70
Domiciliation: BORDEAUX C ROUGE (00320)
IBAN FR76 3000 4003 2000 0025 7086 770
Code B.I.C. S.W.I.F.T.: BNPAFRPPBOR
BORDEAUX CHAPEAU ROUGE
40, COURS DU CHAPEAU ROUGE
33000 BORDEAUX, France
Account Owner: M Bruno Begin / Ref: BIOMETAL2017 / *Your FULL NAME*
Account Owner Address
10 Les Graves
Ref: BIOMETAL2017 / *Your FULL NAME*
*Please ask your Bank TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME on the Bank Transfer.
Please note that Symposium Registration will be confirmed only upon receipt of the registration fee; Therefore, the letter for a visa cannot be sent as long as registration will not be received by our Secretariat.
Substitution, Refund and Cancellation Policy
In case of a cancellation, the following will apply:
- Substitution of a participant that is unable to attend is always possible. A fee of 50€ will be charged.
- Before May 6, 2017: No Cancellation fee
- From May 6 to July 15th, 2017: 250 € Cancellation fee
- No refund is available after July 15th, 2017
- The letter for VISA fee (Priority mail 100 €) is not refundable.
If you have any queries regarding the registration fee and its payment, please contact Conferium Conference Services by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org