Skip to main content

Need a Visa ?

All travellers must present acceptable travel documents and identification must be presented at the border.

Some people may need a visa to enter Poland and the European Union (EU). Please check first if you need a VISA in Poland. We strongly suggest that you begin the process as soon as possible to avoid delays.

It is the sole responsibility of the participant to obtain a visa if it is required.

The organizers will not provide financial support.  If you need a VISA and require a letter from the Organizing Committee attesting your acceptance and registration, you can request a Visa letter during the registration process.
Please consider you will need to:

  1. Submit an abstract, as soon as possible. 
  2. Have your abstract accepted. We will evaluate the acceptance of your abstract within 5 working days. 
  3. Have your registration paid before the Organizing Committee can issue the letter.

If you need a VISA, we can provide you with an invitation letter upon your registration.

What documentation is required to travel to Poland?

The documentation required to travel to Poland varies according to the country of origin. If you are a citizen of a EU country, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Lichtenstein, you will need a valid passport or ID card. Additionally, in the case of a minor travelling with an ID document, this must be accompanied by written permission from the parents.

If you come from another country:

The maximum stay in Poland is 90 days. There are a number of countries whose citizens are required to have a valid current visa in order to enter Poland. We are providing a list below, please consult the Poland Consulate in your country to verify. Citizens of all other countries must be in possession of documents which justify the object and the conditions of their stay and be in possession of sufficient economic resources for their maintenance throughout the period they are intending to remain in Poland. The documents they are required to present will vary according to the motive of the trip. 

It is advisable to take out travel insurance for your trip.

Letter of invitation for visitor visa

If you need a visitor visa to travel to Poland, we will provide you with a letter of invitation confirming your registration to the conference.

An invitation letter for visa application will be sent by email as soon as we receive all the necessary information and the payment of your registration. No invitation letter for visa application will be sent without payment of the registration fees. At the time of registration, you will have the option to request the letter.

To fill out the invitation letter appropriately, you will need to provide your passport number arrival/departure dates.

Check here which kind of documents you need to enter Poland and the European Schengen Espace.