It is a condition of acceptance of your presentation that: (1) at least one of the authors must present the paper (oral/poster/short-oral&poster) at the conference, and (2) the presenting author must make advance author registration with full reception from our Secretariat by and no later than May 18, 2022 (Strict due date) otherwise the Organizing Committee will neither be able to include the paper in the final program for presentation.
It has been the Biometal policy since 2009 that every participant (including the Organizing Committee members/Invited Speakers) attending a Biometal symposium must register and pay the author registration fees before the early bird deadline of May 25, 2022. Your understanding and cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
1. Early Registration is strongly recommended. When the number of registrations exceeds the capacity of the venue, the deadline for registration may be advanced and the symposium registration may be closed without prior notice. Onsite Registration will not be accepted. The onsite attendees of the 14th BIOMETAL 2022 must register here, in the inclusive format. Separate registration for the event and the lodging are not available. All participants must be registered with the plan offered by the Symposium, which includes registration fees, lodging, meals, coffee breaks and all activities at a very affordable rate.
2. NEW this year: A virtual participation will be possible with a Virtual participant registration.
Even if the Symposium will take place many months from now, we are aware that it might be impossible for some to travel to Spain to attend the Conference. Therefore, the Symposium will be presented as a HYBRD event. This mean that all live presentation will be accessible to Virtual registrant as follows:
- A complete access to the presentation in real time, as they are happening on site. It will also be possible to participate in the question period to the presenters, using the Q&A function of ZOOM.
- We will organize ZOOM sessions so that discussions can take place with the speakers at a time period outside of the presentation schedule
- Traditional posters will be enhanced with pre-recorded video presentations accessible during the entire Workshop and the Symposium. Poster presenters will also be accessible for discussion using ZOOM
3. For presenting authors, once the abstract is accepted, registration must follow prior to the early bird registration deadline (May 25, 2022). Accepted abstracts will be included in the program ONLY if their registration is received and paid by the secretariat by May 25, 2022, early bird registration.
|BIOMETALS 2022 REGISTRATION FEES|
|Registration fee paid by Bank Transfer will be billed in Euros (official currency)||Before May 25||From May 26|
|Registration fee paid by credit card will be billed in USD||*Euros *USD||*Euros *USD|
|Single Occupancy for Academic Researchers||1400 € - 1650 $||1600 € - 2000 $|
|Single Occupancy for Industrials||2000 € - 2400 $||2300 € - 2600 $|
|Triple Occupancy for Students and Postdocs only||1000 € - 1200 $||1200 € - 1400 $|
|Virtual registration for Academic Researchers||400 € - 500 $||500 € - 600 $|
|Virtual registration for Students and Postdocs only||200 € - 275 $||250 € - 300 $|
|Accompanying person (on site)
(family member sharing the same room)
|900 € - 1100 $||1000 € - 1200 $|
*Euros-USD = All rates in Euros are much more favorable for the participant as well as the organizer. We are encouraging you to use the bank transfer in Euros. Upon demand we will send a link for payment by credit card in USD.
- Payment must be done directly thru a bank transfer directly to the Conference organizer (in Euros funds), alternatively, if needed, a credit card option thru the Conferium Payment portal (in USD Funds) is available.
- Fill in the registration form and on the last page of the process you will be able to select "Bank Transfer" or "Credit Card". If you select "Bank Transfer" you will receive a link for the bank information in your confirmation email within 15 minutes. If you select "Credit Card" we will send you a secure payment link (in USD) within 72 hours.
- **Triple rooms MUST be shared with other symposium student participants. For students and post-doc requesting to share a room with a family member (not attending the symposium), a single registration (1100 € before May 25) must be processed for the attendee, while an extra registration for the family member should be bought as soon as possible. First arrived first served. The organizing committee will not be responsible for late registration of family members.
- Accommodations will be handled on the online registration of this website. The Organizing Committee will consider your preferences but cannot guarantee them. The Registration fees include 5 nights all-inclusive (arrival Aug. 24th - departure Aug. 29th) accommodation at The Hotel Alicante Golf. Please visit the Program to know the planned activities.
- Additional night of accommodation at the Hotel Alicante is available at 160 € for single room and 172 € for double room (subject to availability) for the nights of August 23rd or 29th or both.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Full registration to the conference includes: Access to the conference, Symposium Abstract Book, Program, Welcome Reception, Full Meals with beverages from the dinner Wednesday August 24 to the breakfast Monday August 29, Coffee Breaks & Conference dinner for all registered attendees;
- Internet access;
- Full lodging for 5 nights (see lodging options above);
- Full meals (from the dinner of Wednesday August 24 to the breakfast of Monday August 29, 2022).
Registration will be exclusively online: First come, first served! Please note that the number of rooms is limited.
Deadline for Early bird Registration is May 25, 2022.
Payment of registration fees in Euros € can be made as follows:
Symposium Registration fee Payment must be done by Bank Transfer or Credit Card.
If you select to use a bank transfer, information necessary to complete the bank transfer will be provided to you in the confirmation email that you will received after you complete your registration.
When the transfer is completed you must send by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) a scan of the Bank’s Telegraphic Transfer Remittance Form showing the payment together with the confirmation number issued by the Secretariat. The attendee must cover all fees related to his/her transaction for the bank transfer.
If you use the Credit Card option, Payment needs to be made using the Conferium secure payment system in USD. We will send you a secure payment link (in USD) whithin 72 hours of your registration.
Please note that Symposium Registration will be confirmed only upon receipt of the registration fee; Therefore, the letter for a visa cannot be sent as long as registration will not be received by our Secretariat.
By Credit Card
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Union Pay and American Express.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by Conferium according to the deadline dates. You will receive an e-mail confirmation following receipt of the payment. Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
In case of a cancellation, the following will apply:
- Registration as an onsite participant can be changed to a Virtual participant status before July 15, 2022. A refund of the overpayment will be applied (no administration charges).
- Substitution of a participant that is unable to attend is always possible. A fee of 50 € will be charged.
- Before May 25, 2022: No Cancellation fees.
- From May 26 to July 15th, 2022: 250 € Cancellation fee,
- No refund is available after July 15th, 2022.
- The letter of invitation for visa application is 100 € by priority mail. Not refundable.
If you have any queries regarding the registration fee and its payment, please contact Conferium Conference Services by e-mail: email@example.com